Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock, the first, Hyatt-branded hotel, Round Rock, Texas is officially open. The 138-room hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is owned by Sundance Hotel LLC and managed by Cincinnati, Ohio-based Winegardner & Hammons Hotel Group, LLC.
Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock is located at 420 Sundance Parkway, within the La Frontera E-Commerce Park, just one mile from Dell headquarters and adjacent to Emerson Process Management training center. The hotel is just 15 miles north of Austin, Texas. Often touted as the “sports capital” of Texas, Round Rock features Dell Diamond Park, home of the Round Rock Express, a Triple A Pacific Coast League minor league baseball team and an affiliate of the Texas Rangers,and many amateur sports facilities including the Round Rock Sports Center.
“As Round Rock continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock General Manager Mindi Marshall. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road. Plus, our free hot breakfast is just the thing our guests need to take on the day.”
Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock offers:
- 138 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer more than 1,500 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
“Round Rock is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever expanding list of global businesses and things to do or see,” said Brian Perkins, COO, Winegardner & Hammons Hotel Group, LLC. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”
HYATT PLACE AUSTIN/ROUND ROCK LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock is under the leadership of General Manager Mindi Marshall and Director of Sales Sarah Macke. In her role, Marshall is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Macke is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Round Rock area.
For more information, please visit austinroundrock.place.hyatt.com For groups contact the hotel at 512-244-4300.
ABOUT HYATT PLACE
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, combines style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 270 Hyatt Place locations in Armenia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, please visit hyattplace.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #WhySettle.